Welcome to Cyber Monday – a newer holiday season shopping tradition where rather than in-store door-buster deals, you can find crazy deals online at many your favorite online retailers. Because so much shopping will take pace online today, it is very important to protect yourself, your credit card information, and to know how to shop like a pro.
– Prepare by setting up all your accounts ahead of time on the sites that you know you want to shop. All your information will be ready and this will decrease the number of clicks you must make during your check-out… and could help you get the item before someone else takes it from the inventory.
– Look for deals and special codes on social media. There are tons of exclusive discounts
– Make sure you really consider the ‘deal.’ The item might look like the item you want for a great price, but it could very well be a secondary style made with cheaper parts. Double check specifications and model numbers. Always make sure that what you think it is, is really what you want.
– Protect your purchase and identity by using a credit card rather than a debit card
– Double check the discounts to make sure it really exists on your exact item
– Only shop on legitimate websites and save all receipts, emails, and tracking info for all purchases
– Look for cashback, bounce back, and points programs to save you more money in the future.
Everyone has their own style of online shopping. We hope you find all the deals you are looking for an if you come across anything super amazing, please send it our way!