Welcome to Cyber Monday – a newer holiday season shopping tradition where rather than in-store door-buster deals, you can find crazy deals online at many your favorite online retailers. Because so much shopping will take pace online today, it is very important to protect yourself, your credit card information, and to know how to shop like a pro.
– Prepare by setting up all your accounts ahead of time on the sites that you know you want to shop. All your information will be ready and this will decrease the number of clicks you must make during your check-out… and could help you get the item before someone else takes it from the inventory.
– Look for deals and special codes on social media. There are tons of exclusive discounts
– Make sure you really consider the ‘deal.’ The item might look like the item you want for a great price, but it could very well be a secondary style made with cheaper parts. Double check specifications and model numbers. Always make sure that what you think it is, is really what you want.
– Protect your purchase and identity by using a credit card rather than a debit card
– Double check the discounts to make sure it really exists on your exact item
– Only shop on legitimate websites and save all receipts, emails, and tracking info for all purchases
– Look for cashback, bounce back, and points programs to save you more money in the future.
Everyone has their own style of online shopping. We hope you find all the deals you are looking for an if you come across anything super amazing, please send it our way!
Is it possible to purchase car insurance online? Most folks are used to purchasing their car insurance by leafing through a telephone book and calling local insurance agencies. When you call a local agency they usually request a copy of your current coverage in order to give you an accurate comparison as well as advice . This same process can happen with online quoting as well. The online quoting system will require you to post all pertinent insurance information to give you an accurate quote. You do more of the work but you are better informed when you complete the process.
Car Insurance Information Needed for Online Quoting
1. Expiration Date – The expiration date is critical because it proves that your insurance has not expired and that will qualify you for a preferred rate with most companies. If your insurance has expired then you may be underwritten into a subst andard carrier and those rates are higher.
2. Driver Information – All resident relatives that have a driver’s license need to be rated on the policy. You will need to enter the name, date of birth, and driver’s license number.
3. Driving Record – Accidents and violations need to be disclosed to pre-qualify you for the insurance. This needs to be accurate because insurance companies will find out about your driving record anyway. They check motor vehicle reports from your state as well as your prior carrier.
4. Vehicle Information – You will have to list each vehicle on the policy. You will need the vehicle identification number for each vehicle. That number will give the insurance company the pertinent information that it needs to discount the vehicle for air bags, anti-lock brakes and other safety features.
5. Current Coverage – Use your declarations page to list all of the coverage that you currently have on all vehicles. This will include liability limits, first party benefits and physical damage limits.