How do you protect your home?
We are sure you know there are many ways to keep your home safe and secure – alarm system, cameras, attack dog, armed guards, etc.… Did you know one important piece of home safety and security are your windows?
Your windows are basically used to keep the good in and the bad out. So, how do you do that?
- – Put locks on every window
- – Place LOUD alarms on every window – loud enough to deter anyone from continuing to enter your home
- – Use windows made of reinforced glass, making them much harder to break
- – Consider outdoor window bars. They now come in many decorative options.
- – Utilize shutters or window gates
- – Install security film over all the windows and glass doors
Have your own window security ideas? Feel free to comment below and share them with us. Together, we can help keep all our homes safe and secure!