There are many things I love. My family and chocolate are just a few. But do you know why I love life insurance? It is true. Let me count the ways.
- It can provide a way for my family to pay off all of the mistakes we made in using our credit cards.
- It can help pay for a college education for my kids.
- It can help leave a legacy for my college or a favorite charity even though I don’t have lots of money.
- It can pay off my home, assuring my family has a place to live that they love.
- It can give my kids a financial headstart even though I may not be around.
- It is affordable and I have options of what type to buy, whole life or term.
- It allows me to meet new people like an insurance agent.
- I helped me learn a new oxymoron…"death benefits."
- It makes me feel better.
Oh, I’m sure there are many reasons to love life insurance but these are just a few of mine. My favorite reason for loving life insurance? It makes me feel better. I bet it will make you feel better too.