ACCIDENT INDEMNITY ADVANTAGE®
Added Protection for You and Your Family
Even if you’re well prepared, accidents happen. And they happen to all kinds of people every day. What’s even more unexpected are the out-of-pocket expenses associated with them—even if you have major medical insurance.
That’s how Aflac can help. Aflac pays cash benefits directly to you (unless you specify otherwise) to help with things like out-of-pocket medical expenses, the rent or mortgage, groceries, or utility bills. Helping you with the medical expenses that major medical doesn’t cover— and much more.
The Aflac Accident Indemnity Advantage® insurance policy has:
- No deductibles and no copayments
- No lifetime limit—policy won’t terminate based on the number of claims filed or the dollar amount of claims paid
- No network restrictions—you choose your own healthcare provider
- No coordination of benefits—we pay regardless of any other insurance
Aflac herein means American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
can make in your
families peace of mind and financial security when they’ve needed it most. Our
Accident Indemnity Advantage® insurance policy is just another way to help
make sure you’re well protected.
Most accidents are unpredictable.
But their impact on your finances doesn’t have to be.
So, what would an injury or trip to the emergency room mean to your savings? Out-of-pocket expenses associated with an accident are unexpected and often burdensome; perhaps the accident itself could not have been prevented, but its impact on your finances and your well-being certainly can be reduced.
Aflac enables you to take charge and to help provide for an unpredictable future by paying cash benefits for accidental injuries. Your own peace of mind and the assurance that your family will have help financially are powerful reasons to consider Aflac.
Policy Benefits Include:
- A wellness benefit payable for routine medical exams to encourage early detection and prevention.
- Daily hospitalization benefits payable for hospital stays.
- Benefits payable for emergency treatment, X-rays, and major diagnostic exams.
- Benefits payable for follow-up treatments and physical therapy.
- Transportation and lodging benefits payable for travel to receive treatment.